Monday, October 1, 2012

Time To celebrate

Happy Monday,
Hope you had a great weekend? I sure did and I the weekends go buy so fast. You can see fall is starting to creep in.  I need to make a stock pile of birthday cards you always need one. I made a real simple birthday card for my brother in law.  I thought I would use my Cricut Imagine I dont use it much and I think the ink is drying out.  I had replaced it with some fresh ink and printed out this cute little fellow from the Imagine More Cricut cartridge. I used some paper from Simple Stories 6x6 Celebrate Good Times.  This paper pad is a must have for a quick birthday card. 

I decorated the inside of the card and used a stamped sentiment from My Creative Creative stamp Celebrate Good Times.
Supplies
Simple Stories  Happy Days
My Creative Time Celebrate Good Times
Cricut Imagine Imagine More

Thank you for stopping in and visiting my blog hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest