Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Card & Thinking of You Card

Hey everyone, I am so glad to be home from work the day seemed to have dragged for me. It was a long Monday. I was ready to come home and play with my new cartridges I have.  I made a Easter card from the new Easter 2010 cartridge, I made the rabbit and the scalloped circle, I had used my Stampin up punch I love this punch , and Close to My Heart stamp, and I distressed the brown boarder and inked the edges. Its simple I thought I should get started with Easter being not far off.
I also made a Thinking of You card, I'm sorry I cant remember cartridge I used for the Frog, used Fiskers border punch for the bottom, and scallop was from one of my cartridges again I am sorry I cant remember. I added googley eyes on him and added ribbon to the bottom.

Well thanks for for looking have a good evening.
Vicky 

2 comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest