Saturday, March 13, 2010

I AM EXCITED I WAS GIVEN AN AWARD!!!

I am so excited I was given a award from Barb I feel so honored to have received this award. Thank You so much Barb I really appreciate it. I dont consider myself to be as good of a crafter as Barb and others that are out there.  If you get a chance stop by and visit her blog
As a rule I must think of 7 other people to pass this award to other bloggers.
Thanks Again Barb for considering me for this award.
Vicky

Update: I am so sorry I have not posted this sooner I had planned on getting to this sooner but we have been remodeling one of our rooms in our house and it has kept me busy, but here are the 7 other website I like to visit. Please stop by and visit these other websites.

 
ok here is a list of 7 bloggers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest