Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Altered Composition book

Good Evening,
just 3 more days for Christmas, time is flying before I came home stopped at the grocery store and picked up some cookie dough and chocolate to make chocolate covered pretzels for people I work with. Came home made about 3 dozens cookies, reheated left overs. Everything is packaged up for tomorrow.
After I did all  that I went downstairs and finished the altered composition book. My daughter friend is a Alabama fan, I hope she likes it.  That is it for now, time to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, we sit down as a family and watch this show. Its a classic have a good night.  Thanks for looking.  Oh ya the letters that say Roll Tide Roll  are from Plantin Schoolbook  Cartridge cut at 1 inch, and the image of the elephant  is off the internet, and the circles were cut from Plantin School cartridge as well and the A in the circle is from Stone Script cut at 1 inch.  Thanks for looking and have a great evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest