Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Little Fustrated/ School Project

good Evening,

I am a little fustrated I have the Cricut Gypsy and was going to use it last night on a school project to help my daughter.  The Gypsy said I had to update it, so I did that and went to use the Cricut Expression and my screen did not come on the Expression. Luckily I had my baby Cricut and used it with my gypsy.  I had to update the baby Cricut as well and it updated fine. Still trying to get the expression to work.  I will have to call customer service to see if they can help me. The message board says there is apparently a glitch and some people are able to upload ok and use their machines, and other  have the problem I  am having.   Anyway I was able to help my daugher finish her project, she had to make a Colonial newspaper. I used Lyrical Letters font on the inside of the newpaper and I used Storybook for the title on the front page of the newpaper.  The stamps set I used on the back is from Close To My Heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest