Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Good Morning,
I know I  have not been able to post anything in a couple of weeks,  I have been busy with working and basketball games. Tonight we are having our first Christmas Party ever. We have talked about having a party but never went thru with it. So we finally took the plung. But I thought I would post pictures of house decorated so my son can see them he visits my blog occasionally. He too is a crafter in a different way he paints the models for the Warhammer games.


Our Christmas tree in the front room


some of my Christmas Village

Santa has a visitor 



My other tree in our family room

Santa ready to greet the guest in the foyer

Isabelle like looking at the Christmas tree.
Well time to get ready to go do errands before the party tonight. Have a great Saturday!
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest