Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorated Christmas Trail Mix Jar





Good Morning
Its almost Friday hurray.  I was at Target and bought some Trail Mix in a plastic container. I thought I would decorate this for Christmas. My husband buys peanuts and they come in these good size round containers.  I have been saving them and need to get to work to decorate and give as little gifts.  I will post those later. But here is one that I finished. I used cuttlebug for embossing the paper on the lid and Sizzix embossing folder. Nestabilties scalloped oval, Merry Christmas was done with a Cricut Cartridge (sorry I cant remember which one) I think its one of the new Christmas carts. The Christmas Tree is done with Joann's dimensional stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Christmas Jar, I am impressed with your creativity. It looks like something you can find at Cracker Barrell :)

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest