Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Snow Day / Ice

Happy Monday,
Hope you are having a good day, I did not go to work today because of the bad weather we are having here in TN. I had planned on going into work got up got ready for work, but the road had alot of wrecks on them. So I decided to play it safe and stay home.  I decided to give my dogs a bath, I noticed there grooming caddy looked a little bare so I decided to decorate it. Here is what I had did 
I used the stickers for teh crown and the princess saying in the from, I used the Forever Yound for the perfume bottle and round scallop & tuplip.  I also used Stone script for the names on the front, and new arrival for bath time.
I have also enclosed a picture to show you how the snow and its is super cold over here the wind is blowing. my dogs did not want to go out and do their business but they did.

Have a Good Day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest