Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine Sunday afternoon. Last night my husband I went out for a Steak dinner and it was good. after we ate we went to Home Depot, and my husband noticed the cabinets I bought for my scraproom were on clearnce so we bought a 36' inch cabinet  I  already had a countertop left from the first set of cabinets.  So its official my treadmill is out of my scraproom,  I have much more room and  my scraproom looks so inviting,   Below is the picture of how my scraproom looked before the cabinets & after. I am excited to have new cabinets, have to same a little more money to get cabinets for up on top. Thank You to my husband for helping me with my with my scraproom project, he is a good guy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest