Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Boxes

Good Evening,
I know Valentines is not far off. I thought I would make goodie boxes for my daughter to give to her closest friends at school. I used the Tags Bags Boxes & More cartridge for the heart boxes one of the boxes were cut at 8 1/2 inches and the other was cut at 8 inches. The tall box I got from my huband who buys golf balls and they come in the tall box. I thought I would use that as a template and cut paper to and make it a goodie box. I used the Sweetheart cartridge to decorate the boxes, and  Fiskers punch for the top border, the bottom border I used is a Martha Stewart punch, I also used the Stampin Up punch to write Happy Valentines. Thanks for looking, Have a good day.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest