Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Racked Up

Hello,
Hope everyone has had a beautiful Sunday, I did the sun was out, birds were chirping. The weather was warm today, it has not been warm for a long time. I was checking my email this morning saw Joanns was having a AWESOME sale on the scrapbook stuff. I had to hurry up and get out the door. I have not been to Joanns in a long time, I have been buying alot of my scrapbook stuff on line. When I got there I headed straight over to the Cricut cartridges they were on sale got 2 cartridges that I wanted Locker Talk & Indie Art. Next I headed over the paper isle, I got 5 stacks of K&Company paper double side, some of their emblishments, Right now I am having a fedish with paper I had the BIGGEST RUSH going I could not believe how excited i was getting over paper and  buying Cricut cartridges. I guess I am a Cricut/paper junkie. Then i took a look at clear stamps decided I did not need any I have plenty. Then I got a border punch from EK success. I had to hurry up because I told my husband I was going to the grocery store. I was so excited. Payday is this Friday may have to go back to see what else I can pick up. I posted a picture of what I have bought. 
Hope you have a wonderful day
Vicky

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest