Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun While I Was Snowed In!!

Oh my goodness,

I had  fun while I was snowed in for 4 days. I made a point to stay in my craft room most of the time to make some cards. It took me a while to get the ideas to come out. I had so many that I did not know where to start. But I finanly got into the zone.

I played with Paisley cartridge, Songbird cartridge, and Sweethearts. I mainly used  Paisley and Songbird, I had fun.  If you dont have these cartridges I suggest you get them. Dont let me forget the Stampin Up  Scalloped Trim border punch this is also a must have I love it.   I am waiting to receive the Forever Young cartridge can't wait to get that one. Here are the cards I made.
This card I Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border punch, ribon, hello stamp was from Close To My Heart, I dont remember what stamp set, and the bottom black buttons I got at Joanns.
This card is one of my favorites.  I used the Stampin Up Trim border punch, prima flowers, black brads, the cartridge I used was Songbird, Thinking of You stamp is Close To My Heart, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, butterfly is Martha Stewart punch.
I visited My Pinkstamper website and she had a challenge to make a card for someone or to a soldier, to cheer them up. So I thought I  would accept that challenge. I have a couple of cards that I will send out to people I know who need cheering up. Its always nice to get card you were not expecting.
Have a good evening.
Thanks For Looking. Love to hear what you think.
Vicky

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest