Saturday, October 9, 2010

Birthday card /Christmas Card

Happy Friday 
I thought I would post these cards I made tonight for Craft Junkie Too call for designers for her blog.
I used the 3 Birds on Parade and Accent Essentials and my Gypsy to weld this card together, I also used the Cuttlebug Swirls, & Mini Monograms, Stickles, and My Pink Stamper stamp Tweetie Hoo Puns
 

On the Christmas Card below  I used my Gypsy to weld this card I used a Cricut cartridge but I cant remember what cartridge I use to make the card, for the deer I used  K&Company Christmas Cheer pack, and I also used the same paper for the background.  I also stamped swirls on the red cardstock, the Christmas Sentiment is from the K&Company Christmas Cheer pack, brown ink to edges of the card.


Thank You for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on these cards! Good luck with the design call! Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest