Saturday, October 9, 2010

MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE MAKE SOMETHING WINTER RELATED

I thought I would join in on MPS challenge to make something winter related. I used my gypsy to make the card below. I used my Cuttlebug folder swirls for the embossing, Christmas paper is from  Paper Studio Vintage Christmas, Winter Frolic cartridge for the tag,  Stampin Up border punch,  Merry Christmas Sentiment is from K&Company Christmas Cheer, ribbon, pop dots. I also glitter on the reindeer and also put Glossy Accents on the reindeer, I used Christmas Cartridge to make the reindeer.
Thank You for stopping by.
Vicky

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love those shades.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet. I love the papers you picked they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine schöne Weihnachtskarte welche mir gut gefällt. :)

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest