I'm married,I have 2 grown boys and a daughter.I have 2 spoiled Yorkies they are my babies. love to make cards, mini albums, and layouts when I get a chance. I love to be home crafting. I like watching movies, cross stitch, may read a good book occasionally. I also love photography. I work full time to support my stamping, scrapbook and photography habit. I can buy any electronics I may need to help me with my hobbies.
I love it!!!Great job on this...Love everything about it.
ReplyDeletehugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Thank you Vicky for your sweet comment! I love the card you made with the imagine! I cant wait to get mine! Your dogs are super cute as well!!!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love the colors. Thanks for the wonderful comment when you visited my blog.
Very very cute..just loving all the cute things the imagine can do!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so cute and design is so unique and lovely.
ReplyDeleteReally great stuff you have shared here and i it's very cute, I love it.
ReplyDelete