Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Imagine Nation Monday Polka Dot challenge

Hello,

I thought I would join in Emma @ My Creative Time For Me Imagine Nation Monday challenge we had to use polka dots and use our Imagine machines. If you did not have a Imagine you could use paper with polka dots. Below is my card I made for this challenge

supplies
Straight from Nest Cricut cartridge for owl & shape of card
My Pink Stamper Tweety Hoo Puns stamp
Stampin Up Oval Punch
Spanish Oliver Versa Magic Ink
shape of the Card was from the Imagine
Imagine More Cartridge for polka dots
Thanks Alot for Stopping by.
Vicky

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!!! That owl is gorgeous!!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok LOVE THE GIANT BUG HEAD .. it almost reached out of my monitor and got me!!!

    You did fabulous on this card!!!!!
    And look at those puppppppppiessssssss .. they are adorable!!

    thank you for following my humble blog.
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Blog has some great giveaways that will enhance your cricut/papercrafting projects.

    plus one more post for Scal software giveaway. So scroll down to the first 3 post too see the current giveaways

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    I just started paper crafting in March this year. You did a great job on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute!! How do you like the Imagine?? Looks like you have definitely got the hang of it. You did a super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of that card-- So cute! :) Thanks for playing with us on the Imagine Nation Challenge! :)
    <3 Pink Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. VICKY, I LOVE LOVE LOVE HOW YOUR ADORABLE CARD CAME OUT!!! GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest