Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Decorated Christmas Box

Happy Tuesday,

I thought I would share a plain box I had decorated for Christmas, this is what the box looked like before I decorated it. I used some of my scraps to decorate this box.  \
Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful day.
Thanks
Vicky


                                                    Supplies
                                               Tags Bags Box & More- scallop
                                                     Doodlecharms - Santa Face
                                                      Stampin Up Border Punch
                                                  Glitter Snow on beard of Santa
                             Peachy Keen Stamps-480 Christmas Character Face Assortment
                                                                 Ribbon

                                                  
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest