Friday, December 10, 2010

Noel Christmas money/gift card holder

Well I hope you are had a great week. So glad its Friday. I cant believe how fast this month is flying by. I have not sent out my Christmas cards and this is the first time since I have been this late, I need to get on the ball. There does not seem to be enough time in the day and evening.
Well I thought I would share another Christmas Card that can hold money or a gift card I made. I like how it turned out.  I cant believe my bow came out so well, I normally have to fight with them.  I will have to try and remember how to make sure when I use my punch that it is not cut off like it did on the left hand side.
I need to make a few more of these to give out.

Supplies
Foam stickers from Joann's Christmas Bucket
for candy cane, peppermint and Christmas tree
...
EK Sucess border punch Scroll & Dots Edger
...
Irock-bling on Christmas Tree & on the side of card
...
Noel Ribbon from Michaels
...
                   Sentiment -Merry  Christmas & Santa stickers I have had  

     
Well Thank You for stopping by and visiting
Take Care
Vicky








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest