Thursday, December 23, 2010

stocking stuffer

Happy pre Christmas Eve,
I have been hunting for stocking stuffers for my family.  For the past 2 weeks I have been looking for the packs of Snickers Nutcracker.  I  could not find them.  I buy these for our stockings every year  but this year we will not be having them. I ended up buying Reese's to fill in the stockings along with a couple of other things.
 I  bought toothbrushes, mouthwash, toothpast, and dental floss for my kids, I thought it would be something different. I put them in bags and used my expression to cut out a tag.  They can use this stuff after they get done eating their candy.  I thought it be something different.


 
Supplies:
Accent Essential Cricut Cartridge
Cardstock
Foam Stickers for Gingerbread and Christmas Trees
Merry Christmas -TPC Stamp


Thanks for stopping by
Vicky




1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest