Monday, December 20, 2010

Guest Designer Imagination Monday Part 1

Good Morning,
I am so excited, I was asked by Emma to be a guest designer for Imagination Monday this is my first time doing this.  I felt so honored for her to ask me. To be quite honest I was so scared I had hot flashes for a few minutes.  I thought I could not do this and got over the hot flashes. I considered this a challenge. Luckily the weekend I did this project I was snowed in and I was able to get it done. 
The video is in two  parts, I hope you like it. I was a little nervous.










4 comments:

  1. You did a great job!! I love the project and may try to attempt something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this. You are simply amazing! How fun. Thanks for the inspiration. I have left you a blog award on my site since you are so stylish! I love the pictures of your puppies. Yorkies are the epitome of cuteness! :)

    at home ink at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vicky, I found your blog through Emma, I love your project, it is so cute!!! I hope of you have a chance, you could check out mine at karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful holiday, Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Guest Designer! You have done an awesome job! I can see why they asked you!!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest