Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas Snowman Card

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I spent my time shoping this weekend, it was freezing outside, we had snow flurries.  Hard to believe we dont have much longer before Christmas comes. 
I am looking forward to Christmas and time off from work so I can make cards and stuff.  
Here is a card made using my Imagine and my Expression.   I thought he came out cute, I love his face and the stockings.  I love snowmen I collect them they are so cute and cuddly.
Supplies
Cricut cartridge Winter Folic-Snowman
Imgaine-Snow Angel Cartridge -Stockings
Martha Stewart Twine
Ribbon
Peachy Keen PK-520 Winter Face
Iroc for the gems added on the snowflakes
Stampinn Up Border Punch
DCWV paper

here are a couple of my snowmen I have
The snowman in the above picture I got him from Hobby Lobby a couple of years back.

I have more but I did not get pictures of them,
I did not buy any snowmen this Christmas maybe I will come across one that says take me home.
Thanks for looking and stoping by.
Have a good evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest