Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Pillow Box

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I was lucky to get a 3 day weekend we had some snow move thru our area. When it snows in our area it pretty much slows everything down.  Schools were closed and the roads got bad, with ice so I stayed home from work. I was pretty busy this weekend making cards and other projects I worked on. 
I wanted to share a couple of pillow boxes I made, I plan on putting gift cards in them.

Supplies
Easter 2010 Solution  Cricut Cartridge- pillo box
Doodlecharms Cartridge Santa Clause face
Peachy Keen PK- Santa Clause & Elves face
 ( I think this stamp set has been discontinued)
Cuttlebug Swirl embossing folder on Santa Face
Stampin Up scallop punch
EK Sucess circle punch
Snowman Sticker
Glitter
Thanks for Stopping by
Vicky

3 comments:

  1. Vicky you did such a great job. I love the pillow boxes!! Thanks for sharing ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky!

    I really like the boxes that you made. I just recently got the Designer's Calender cartridge, but wasn't sure which key you were able to use to cut the boxes.

    Thanks for sharing such a cute idea!

    ~ Lynda
    http://lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda,
    Thank You
    I am so sorry I posted the wrong cartridge, I got the pillow box off of the Easter 2010 cartridge. I am sorry again for the mis information I will correct.
    Thanks
    vicky

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest