Monday, March 21, 2011

Get Well soon

Happy Sunday,
Hope eveyone had a good weekend? The weather was fantastic here. I was able to find a little time for me to make a couple of cards in between softball games. I pulled out some of my House Mouse stamps, I just love these little critters. I stamped the imgage with Momento Ink and colored it with my Prisma colored pencils and I have a few Prang. I am really leaning closer and closer to buying some copic markers. I had Copic markers in my basket at Joanns on line, but I did not buy them. I am going to have to wait till it gets closer to the end of the month when I get paid.
Here is my card below, I am ok with it except for the asprin bottle should have used another color, I dont know what I was thinking.
I embossed the Get well soon sentiment with white embossing powder, used my gel roll pen to stitch the outside of the card, inked around the edges, and distressed the edges of the stamped image.

Supplies
House Mouse
Stampin Up punch
Ribbon,
Get Well stamp
Prisma & Prang colored pencils
Mineral Spirits
Close to My Heart Distress tool
White Embossing powder

Well Have a Good Night. Time to get ready for bed.
Thank You for stopping in and visiting my sight.

3 comments:

  1. I broke down and started buying Copics (only one or 2 at a time, so I don't have many) but I love them. I've never tried the pencils so I can't compare the two, but I think you will really like the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your card is so cute. I love the House Mouse stamps. Great job. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little mice are so adorable!! I love all kinds of furry friends and these mice look so cut on this card!! i love Yorkies, too!!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest