Thursday, March 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday,
Can you believe how fast the first couple of months have gone by. It wont be long summer will be here. Well for Emma's Throwback Thursday, the challenge was use any "Cartridge of your choice". Must be a older cartridge none of the newer cartridges, I also used the I Believe In Leprachauns stamp set. This is my project








Supplies:
I Believe In Leprachauns
Craft Card Stock
Twinary -Peapod
Designer Calender & Create a Critter - Shamrock & Hat
EK Sucess - photo label punch
Recollection Min Mound Gems
Action Wobble

Thank you for stopping by and visiting

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, my friend. This is AWESOME! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out really cute and fun. I love Wobbles. Now for really important business (jk) I want to know about your 2 bosses... uh, I mean babies pictured in your left sidebar. Names? How old? They both are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Ladies, I appreciate your comments.
    Tami,
    Thank You
    my babies names are Isabelle & Gabby and they are the bosses, and spoiled Isabelle (has the blonde face)just turned 7, and Gabby is 5. They are half sisters born in the same month, 2 years apart and a week apart on their birthdays. What would be the odds that would happen if you had to bet.

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest