Thursday, March 31, 2011

Throwback Thursday Cricutless Sketch Challenge

Good Morning,
Welcome to my blog, hope you are having a great week. Woo hoo, ready for the weekend. For today Throwback Thursday challenge it was to be Cricutless we could use our Cricut on this project. This was a good challenge, it was hard for me, I found myself thinking of shapes to cut out with my Cricut and my Gypsy. I did not realize how much I use these wonderful machines. Emma gave us a sketch to use feel free to switch it up if you'd like! The sketch has a cupcake on it, we can put whatever you want on it. Below is the sketch she gave us. I the newest stamp set I used from My Creative Time is
My One and Only
.


Below is the sketch we used


The bride I cut out of paper from Paper Studio pack Just Bridal, I got this at Hobby Lobby. I like the way this card came out and the stamp set My One and Only was just the perfect touch. My son is getting married in May and I have a bridal shower to go to this weekend I just may give this card to the bride to be.

Thank You for visiting my blog have a wonderful day!

Supplies
Creative Time My One and Only
Prima Pearls Say it in Pearls
Paper Studio Just Bridal paper pack
Stampin Up Border Punch
Recollection Ribbon
Making Memories Wedding paper

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that turned out to be quite beautiful! I love the ribbon and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card! The pearls fit perfectly!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Very elegant!!!!!!!!!! Love it@@@@

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty !!! I think that anything with pearls is just gorgeous !!! Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Vicky! Love the pearl flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This sooo Beautiful! Amazing job on your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Vicky! Love the pearls! I can't tell you struggled one bit it looks amazing! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are just perfect. The little details like the ribbon and pearls are beautiful.
    Great job.
    (enjoyed the song too)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a beautiful card, love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an "idea" request/design challenge. I save everything when cutting with my Cricut. I save the pieces from a cut-for example, the centers of letters: a, o, d, the negatives of cuts, the triangle shapes from the spokes of wheels, etc. I would LOVE to see some designs using these normally thrown away/leftover pieces from cuts. Would also love to see how many different things can be made from or just using circle punches. Thank you!
    anndiehl@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful! I love all the details! The swirl, the ribbon, the image of the bride and that background paper! GREAT job!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest