Sunday, March 6, 2011

House Mouse Have A Sham-rockin' day

Hello,
I made card using I Believe In Leprachauns stamp set. The color is a little different not the typical green for What St. Patrick's Day cards. I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and was looking at the House Mouse stamps and decided I need to use mine. I plan on going back and picking up some more House Mouse stamps when they go on sale for 50% I have quite a few House Mouse Stamps I have not used in a while. I used my Prisma pencils to color the stamped image, black Stazon ink to stamp the image, mineral spirits.
I need to get more prisma colored pencils I just have the basic colors.

Supplies
I Believe In Leprachauns
House Mouse Stamps
Stampin Up Punch
Cricut Cartridge Lacy Labels scallop, Label tag
Craft Cardstock
Insperiation paper
Dew Drops
Marvy Circle Punch

Thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! You did an awesome job with the coloring, especially if you only have the basic colors of pencils. It is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I envy you girls that can color in a stamp and make ti look so pretty. It doesn't seem to woork for me. comopark@roadrunner.com
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! That stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest