Thursday, March 10, 2011

Your My Superman

Hi,
come on in glad you could stop by and visit for a little bit. I want to share a card I made using the DC Superman cartridge I got the other day in the mail. I also used My Creative Time new stamp set You're My Best Buddy.
This is a cute stamp set. I LOVE IT!!
I cut superman out at 4 3/4 and some of the pieces were very small and its hard to handle the small pieces of paper when you have long nails. It took a little while to put him together. His cape tore some, I had to recut the cape and change my blade and slow down the speed a little bit. I did not use my real dial size, I probably should have. I hope you like him. I made this card with my husband in mind he is my superman, I just love him, he can do anything he is a very good Superman.





Supplies
Creative Time For me stamp You're My Best Buddy
DC Superman Cricut Cartridge
Cardstock
bling,
Cuttlebug Stars
Twinary-Marashino
Nestabilities scallop oval

Thank You for your visit, I appreciate you following me.

4 comments:

  1. Vicky, this is awesome. Everything combines perfectly. That twine border looks awesome too! I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Vicky! I know how hard those animated cuts can be. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless your heart for dealing with those TINY pieces!!!! Your card came out SUPER cute!!! ☺

    ♥ Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! You did a great job! He looks like he could fly off the card!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest